Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cash and Carry

This blog is a great idea!!!! Way to go Don!
I have found some good food storage items at Cash and Carry up on old 82nd avenue (by the DEQ). I'm not overly impressed with their regular prices but their hot buys are pretty good. Their sales run for about a month and a new one just started. You can access it at smartandfinal.com. They have grated cheese this month, 5 lbs. for $10.99 and also Bisquick pancake/waffle mix which I store in my buckets because you only add water to the mix (no eggs or oil). Also, this week Danielson's has a coupon for a dozen eggs for .99- you can buy two dozen with each coupon. If you don't get to Danielson's, you can redeem the coupon at Albertson's. They accept all competitors coupons.

I am looking for good prices on toilet paper right now - if you see a good deal please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that Toilet Paper was on sale at Haggens. For 24 single rolls it is $4.99 for the Haggens brand. It is not a coupon item so you can purchase how many you want. This is about as cheap as I see it for.